The Comfort Deluxe™ Insulated Air Mat is a luxurious 3 inch thick backcountry bed. Incredibly soft face fabric, exceptional insulation and stability are qualitities that set this mat apart. It uses our award winning Air Sprung Cell™ technology in a dual layer with a wider dot weld for maximum comfort and height off the ground. The low profile multi function 3-way valve allows fine tuning of the mat for optimum comfort, fast inflation and super quick and easy deflation.
Read about the care and use of your Sea to Summit Air Mat HERE
Regular: 43 oz ≈ A quart of cookie dough ice cream
Packed Size Comparison
A little larger than a wide mouth water bottle (BPA free of course)
4 Season: You'll be ready for Everest base camp or just a regular summer night.
The luxurious knitted fabric has been engineered to provide you many nights of camping comfort
- R-Value of 5
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation, and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D soft knit fabric offers the right balance between comfort, weight, and durability
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in other mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and two spare silicone one-way valve inserts