The X-Set™ 31 collapsible cookware includes all your camp kitchen pieces in a light weight compact package. The Backpacker Editors' Choice award was bestowed upon the X-Pot™ in 2015 for its innovative, space saving, collapsible and functional features. This set includes a 2.8 liter X-Pot™ with a hard anodized aluminum base and silicone side walls, two X-Bowls and two X-Mugs. It's the perfect two person camp kitchen set when you're looking to save space. The beauty of this set is that everything nests neatly inside the X-Pot™ creating the perfect disc sized set that fits anywhere.
Read more about how to get the most of our your X-Pot HERE
Learn more about camping cooking with X-Series HERE
Weight Comparison21.4 oz / 607 g ≈ About the same as a football
Durable, but for water-based cooking only
- Designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- Base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid with strainer
- The hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Set includes: 2.8L X-Pot & 2 X-Bowls & 2 X-Mugs
- Set nests completely together for ease of transport and storage
- X-Bowls & X-mugs are dishwasher safe