This kit combines our Down Wash with three handy dryer balls, making cleaning and dry down much easier.
We’ve all been guilty of avoiding washing our down jacket or favorite down sleeping bag. It’s scary, isn’t it? You’ve invested your money in a lovely jacket that keeps you warm and dry and yet in one wash you could reduce it to a clumpy disfigured mess – but taking care of your down is important. If you don’t keep it clean, then it won’t perform as well, and this is why we invented our Down Wash kit, to take away that fear.
This kit includes:
Down Wash, a powerful, yet gentle, detergent specifically formulated to clean all your down and synthetic down-filled articles without damaging or inhibiting insulation or hydrophobic properties.
3 dryer balls, which are reusable and perfect for preventing clumping and ensuring that down articles restore their loft, meaning your down will be back to maximum performance in no time.
WARNING: Normal detergents should not be used on down articles as they can hinder the performance by leaving various chemical residues behind which will reduce the garment’s ability to insulate or repel water.
Specially formulated to clean all down and down-filled articles
- Protects any remaining water-repellent finish
- Bluesign® approved
- Gore-tex® and eVent® linings
- Synthetic Down
How to Use
- Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if handwashing.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Once washed, check down is evenly distributed, add dryer balls and periodically check throughout the drying cycle.
- Once completely dry, you’re good to go!