The new Women’s Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat offers a high degree of comfort at a low weight. Additional Thermolite® insulation (compared to the unisex model) provides three-season warmth for women backpackers.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
Is this Women's Insulated Air Sleeping Mat…?
Suitable for backpacking? Yes. The Regular size weighs only 17.5 ozs / 495 g, and packs down to 4.5” x 9.5” / 11.5 x 24cm) – ideal for backpacking, bike touring and camping.
Warm enough for four-season use? Close. This air sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 3.5 which is enough insulation for sleeping from early Spring to Late Fall.
Easy to inflate? Yes! The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump – just a couple of breaths will inflate the air sleeping mat. No dizziness for you, and practically no condensation moisture inside the air sleeping mat. Genius!
- Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring, Camping
Comfort & Support
- 4 inches thick offers unrivaled comfort and support and you won't feel the uneven ground beneath you.
Women's Specific Sleeping Mat Shape
- Narrower in the shoulders, wider between the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort and you won't feel the uneven ground beneath you. Perfectly shaped to match our Women's Sleeping Bags.
R-Value of 3.5 is warm enough for 3.5 seasons. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- At 4 inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells™ provides a plush sleeping experience.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss. All women's mats feature a thicker insulation layer.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by our patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.