Perfect for gram counters, the Aeros™ inflatable backpacking pillow has a soft 20D stretch polyester exterior and a silent, contoured TPU air bladder for support and comfort. Inflation, adjustment, and deflation take seconds, thanks to the patent-pending multi-function mini valve.
We have updated the bestselling Aeros™ Ultralight Pillow for 2019 to add compatibility with our unique Pillow Lock™ system.
Learn more about proper care of your Aeros Pillow HERE
Is the Aeros Ultralight Pillow…?
Really light and packable? Aeros Ultralight Pillows are even lighter and more compact than the Premium version: the Regular size weighs a mere 2.1ozs / 60g and packs down to a tiny packed size.
Machine washable? No – but hand-washing is easy. Close the valve and use warm water and a gentle kneading motion, then air dry (do not use a dryer). Alternatively, consider using a removable Aeros™ Pillow Case for even simpler washing.
Going to slip off of a sleeping pad while you sleep? Not at all! All Sea to Summit 2019 pillows are compatible with the Pillow Lock System.
Packed Size Comparison
Regular & Large: Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket
Regular & Large: Lighter than a deck of cards
- Inflate pillow in just a couple of breaths and fine-tune easily with the multi-functional valve
- Stretch-knit 20D polyester knit is very soft and comfortable
- Curved internal baffles create contours that cradle your head
- Scalloped bottom edge centers pillow around your shoulders whether you are sleeping on your back, side or upright in a chair
- RF welded for strength and durability
- Face fabric laminated to a silent, high strength TPU air bladder