The new Comfort Plus XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat is the perfect mattress for campers who need an insulated sleeping mat that packs down relatively small but inflates to provide a really comfortable sleeping surface with plenty of room for even the most active sleepers.
Two layers of XT Air-Sprung Cells give you unparalleled support (the lower level can be firm for protection against the uneven ground, the upper level fine-tuned to your personal comfort preference) plus redundancy in case of damage to one layer.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
Our blog post "Which Sleeping Mat to Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect air mat (or reasons why you might prefer a Self-Inflating sleeping mat)
Is this insulated air sleeping mat…?
Warm enough for shoulder seasons? Yes. This insulated air sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 5.0 – warm enough for year-round camping.
Easy to inflate? Yes! The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump – four or five breaths will completely inflate the sleeping mat. No dizziness for you, and practically no condensation moisture inside the sleeping mat. Breathe easy.
Suitable for backpacking? Only for short hikes to your campsite. The Regular size weighs 35.8 oz /1015 g which is a little heavy for a backpack. Packed size is 5.5” x 11” / 14 x 28cm.
Comfort & Support
- Larger Air Sprung Cells™ for eXtra thickness. These interconnected chambers support your weight and conform to your body, similar to a spring mattress.
- Dual layers that can be pressurized independently allowing you to fine tune for comfort and have firm protection from rough terrain.
- R-Value of 5.0 is perfect for year-round adventures
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- PillowLock™ included preventing your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping